Spring 2018 Advising Begins: October 16th
*Some departments begin advising earlier. Check with the department of your major for advising schedule. Make an appointment to see your advisor ASAP!
Priority Registration Dates: TBD
Tips for Successful Advising & Registration
• Make your advising appointment. Mark the date on your calendar and show up on time!
• Go to your appointment with a list of classes you want to take. Check co/pre-requisites in current catalog.
• Request that your advisor give you a current distribution sheet or curriculum cross check. This will ensure you do not schedule duplicate courses and will help you determine alternate and/or elective courses.
• Check with your coach to determine practice and workout schedule.
• Bring completed blue advising form signed by advisor to your academic counselor in the SAAC . Make sure you include the 6 digit course numbers.